A very efficient north/south (deep, not wide) configuration, with a large surface area, makes this wood-burning stove a top performer in almost any interior.
An impressive output, combined with a cook top (there’s enough room for a large frying pan) means you will be well-prepared for the longest winter.
Lady Kitchener Features
- Flat cast-iron top with steel firebox
- Double layer of insulating lining in the firebox
- Customisable exterior tiles
- Cool-touch handle
- Cook top
- Primary air wash keeps glass clean
- Clean burn (up to 75% cleaner burning than DEFRA exemption requirements)
- 10 year guarantee
- 4 to 10.9 kW heat output
- Will heat a room up to 150 m3
Enquire about the Lady Kitchener
Distances to non-combustibles are 100mm from the side and back.
- A 250 mm (to the side wall)
- B 420 mm (to back wall from centre of flue)
- C 250 mm (to back wall)
NB: Clearances are measured from the edge of the top castings.