The Aucklander wood burning stove has been designed to complement contemporary urban interior spaces.
With a cast iron plate beneath a decorative steel top, the Aucklander’s sleek design and elegant styling will capture attention and ensure you make a stylish design and lifestyle statement.
- Flat top
- Double layer of insulating lining in the firebox
- Customisable exterior tiles
- Cool-touch handle
- Granite ash slip
- Primary air wash keeps glass clean
- Clean burn (up to 75% cleaner burning than DEFRA exemption requirements)
- 10 year guarantee
- 3.5 to 7.0 kW heat output
- Will heat a room up to 100 m3
Enquire about the Aucklander
Distances to non-combustibles are 100mm from the side and back.
- A 200 mm (to the side wall)
- B 430 mm (to back wall from centre of flue)
- C 300 mm (to back wall)
NB: Clearances are measured from the edge of the top castings.